Project Manager - Nashville, TN
|Title:||Project Manager - Nashville, TN|
DescriptionSince 2001, the QualBoard® bulletin board research system has been one of the most widely used and innovative research platforms in the world. Today, QualBoard® is available in over 20 languages and has been used in over 90 countries. It has expanded to include a wide array of capabilities not available on any other platform. In addition, 20|20 has developed and supports other research platforms that researchers trust around the world.
As an early leader in online qualitative, 20|20 assumed a significant role to show others how to best utilize the capabilities of online qualitative. Now, 20|20 trains more researchers in online qualitative than any other organization in the world through our free online webinars.
Today, 20|20 is considered one of the most innovative and technologically advanced firms in the industry. Even so, we never forget our roots of service to our clients and dedication to the practice of excellence in research. That is why, we think you'd like to join us at 20|20 and help our clients do better research.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Summary & Objective
The Project Manager is the primary client contact during a project and is responsible for providing proactive client support and ensuring all aspects of a project are successfully executed. The PM works as part of a small team that consists of a Senior Project Manager, Recruiting Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
- All proactive client communication, including providing daily recruiting progress reports and proactively handling issues/problems to ensure excellent client satisfaction ratings
- Oversee project set-up – review and approve all materials created by Recruiting Coordinator
- Oversee recruitment – develop recruiting plan, communicate client needs to Recruiting Coordinator
- Oversee technology logistics – communicate client needs to Logistics Coordinator, review output
- Maintain proficiency with 20|20 Qual Products and provide assistance and consultation to clients as needed to ensure optimal use of our Qual Products for each project
- Employ creative problem-solving, planning and brainstorming on difficult projects
- Communicate closely with key departments (i.e. Training/Support, Sales, Project Coordination, Recruiting, Accounting, etc) to ensure client needs are met and projects are properly executed
- Oversee respondent participation, make incentive recommendations to clients and submit Closeouts to Project Coordination in a timely manner
- Other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a related field (Social Sciences, Marketing, etc)
- 2+ years Project Management and/or Customer Service experience preferred
- Some experience with Online Qualitative Research preferred
- Strong technical abilities using web-based applications, ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent team-based attitude, commitment to providing top-notch service and expertise to clients
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines at once
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated (manages time efficiently and works well with little guidance/supervision)
- Strong interest in becoming an expert on Online Qualitative Research
Reports to: Director of Project Management
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications